Design, Implement & Monitor Organizational processes intended to
yield consistency or improvement in operational results.
It is the responsibility of the QA Executive to ensure that the products
in the plant are made according to current and approved specifications,
as per approved SOP’s and also ensure that all the QA documents
to be maintained to meet the Principal Company Requirements and FSSC Guidelines.
DIMENSONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Review of Analytical / Inspection Specifications: Nutraceuticals,
- WIP, Bulk, Packed Product and RM & PM.
- Review of Master Batch Records & report to Manager QA for Approval.
- Notify the OOS and report to Manager QA.
- Calibration of equipment: Review of annual calibration
- plan and make sure that lab should follow the same.
- Responsible for preparing SOPs related to plant.
- Prepare internal audit schedules and track action plan completion.
- Responsible for review of Raw and Packing Material, Bulk and FG Specifications.
- Responsible for tracking the consumer/customer and Regulatory complaints.
- Responsible for tracking the Deviations and Change Control at the site.
- Responsible for preparing Control of Non-Confirming
- Product Record and forward to Manager QA/QC.
- Responsible for preparing the validation (process) protocol.
- Responsible for conductingthe SDR and report to Manager QA.
- Responsible for Mock recall exercise as per SOP & forward to Manager QA.
- Responsible for preparing annual product review for the products
- as per SOP & forward to Manager QA.
- Responsible for handling of product/process/packaging validation/
- sanitation validation& forward to Manager QA for approval.
- Responsible for the equipment validation as per validation master plan.
- Responsible for updating the FSMS data.
- Responsible for updating Quality score card.
- Responsible for receiving and reviewing the technical standards &
- distribution of relevant technical standards to plant.
- Responsible for updating RM/PM approved supplier list
- and distributing the same to Warehouse andQC.
- Responsible for updating and implementation of HACCP plan at site.
- Responsible for updating and implementation of CCP/OPRP/PRP programs.
- Responsible for updating and implementation of testing control program.
- Responsible for updating and implementation of label control plan.
- Responsible for updating and implementation of Food Defense Plan at site.
- Responsible for assessment of Zoning and implementation of PEM.
Control Function:Inspection of in-process materials.
Technical Function:Documentation Control (SOP’s),
Preparation of PLANT SOP’s and reviews of Protocols,
specifications and master production records and process/product validation.
Compliance Function:Responsible to carry out investigation for consumer/
customer complaints and non-compliances etc.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWELDGE/TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
2 to 4 yrs. – at least 2 yrs. in Quality Assurance at FMCG Companies.
Post Graduate Professional Qualification like M.Sc. Microbiology/
MS Office-Familiar with Excel, Word, Power point
Thorough knowledge of FSSC Guidelines, Manufacturing processes,
should be trained in QA systems & exposure to auditing.
Interested candidate can mail cv on email@example.com